View Full Version : Wanted: Chief Moderator

Pocket Solutions
06-16-2003, 02:04 PM
Hello,

I have recently excersised the purchase option from my investors and have taken control of Pocket Solutions (http://www.thepocketsolution.com) again. I felt that the customer service and delivery times had become atrocious, and decided that it was time to return to basics and be an asset to the PDA community, and not a liability. To anyone who suffered poor service at their hands, I must apologize.

One of the many things I am looking to do in order to get back on track is find a Chief Moderator. We have a new Discussion Board which I was working on for the old management. We also have a News page, and are building a software download section. What I would like is a PDA enthusiast able to give several hours a week to overseeing the News page and Discussion Boards, and generating general interest in the site.

You will have total access to all the products we carry, authority and freedom to run weekly give-aways, and the ability to issue coupons and incentives for News submissions. The advantage of having a hybrid retail/information site is that there are always plenty of products to review, and many ways to reward visitors.

If you are interested, please send me an email with a list of the PDA sites you currently contribute to, a list of your 3 favorite PDA sites, and a brief description of what you envision you could do as Chief Moderator/Editor-In-Chief. Initially we are talking about a limited part-time position, but if your vision is right, we can always discuss more.

Please send email here: [email protected]

Thanks for eveyones time,

Mike D