View Full Version : Why do I do this...?

Mitch D
06-14-2003, 03:27 PM
Morning All

Here I stand at work long before the rest of the civilized world would think about getting out of bed on a Saturday. Why do I do it? Well the money I guess as well as all the cool toys. :robot:

This brings me to wondering, what do all you out there in PPCThoughts land do with your saturday mornings?

ntractv
06-14-2003, 03:50 PM
Sleep, Sleep, Sleep

I get up at 4:00am during the work week for work and I don't get home until late in the evening so my weekend mornings are for catching up on some must needed rest.

Ed Hansberry
06-14-2003, 05:25 PM
:zzz:

Jacob
06-14-2003, 06:21 PM
Sleep in and then go workout...

CTSLICK
06-14-2003, 06:47 PM
Sleep :sleeping:
Tell the kids to go downstairs and watch TV :roll:
Sleep some more :sleeping:
Feel the wife get out of bed, pretend to be asleep :twisted:
Sleep more :sleeping:
Get out of bed when I feel laundry being piled on top of me :wink: :lol:

Janak Parekh
06-14-2003, 07:59 PM
I get up at 4:00am during the work week for work and I don't get home until late in the evening so my weekend mornings are for catching up on some must needed rest.
8O I thought getting up at 5:30am, which I do at times during the year, is early.

As for me, I usually sleep in late on Saturdays, but that's because I'm working late Friday night. Not always, though.... ;)

--janak

baker
06-14-2003, 09:48 PM
Up by 6:00 AM (baby), read the paper, eat breakfast, by 10:00 I'm in the yard or doing a honey-do or headed off to a kid's baseball or soccer practice.

Jason Dunn
06-14-2003, 11:29 PM
Lately I've been getting up and heading off to Puppy Training School with our little Keiko. Normally I'd sleep in a bit, then either have a normal work day in front of my computer, or have a "husband and wife day" with Ashely. Lunch, shopping, walking, talking, etc.

I'm deeply afraid of what kids will do to this lifestyle. 8O :lol:

Oh yeah, I also update the site usually at least once or twice. :-)

Crystal Eitle
06-15-2003, 01:13 AM
I laze about in bed and have quality time with my boyfriend. Mmmmm... :wink: :oops:

davidspalding
06-15-2003, 04:50 AM
Snuggles, cuddles and giggles with teh wife and 8 month old daughter. But this morning I opened wide and inserted foot in mouth ... "Let's go to Foster's for lattes, and breakfast." rush through shower, grab on some kind of clothing, grab baby (oops almost forget her), drive to Fosters. Ah, weekend living. <sigh> ,:)

Summer can't last forever.

Palmguy
06-15-2003, 01:21 PM
Work....either at work or outside cutting grass or something... :(

Relax a bit, hang out with friends... :D