View Full Version : For Trade: 512MB CF card for 256MB SD card. Double your storage!

Skoobouy
06-11-2003, 12:28 AM
I'm switching from a Jornada 567 to an iPaq 194x, so I need to get rid of my CF memory. If you have a 256MB SD card and a little money for shipping to and from Belgium, I'll trade you my 512MB CF card for it.

I live in Leuven, Belgium, so special shipping arrangements may be necessary. Still, this is a great way to double your PPC's storage!

Also in stock for my PPC "garage sale" are a Stowaway, CF modem and network cards, and a Jornada 567.

Fishie
06-11-2003, 04:35 AM
I'm switching from a Jornada 567 to an iPaq 194x, so I need to get rid of my CF memory. If you have a 256MB SD card and a little money for shipping to and from Belgium, I'll trade you my 512MB CF card for it.

I live in Leuven, Belgium, so special shipping arrangements may be necessary. Still, this is a great way to double your PPC's storage!

Also in stock for my PPC "garage sale" are a Stowaway, CF modem and network cards, and a Jornada 567.

Hey, hoeveel vraag je voor de 567?
Ik heb in de States voor mijn verjaardag een 1910 gekregen, fijne toestelletjes, zo klein en schatig.

Skoobouy
06-11-2003, 09:30 AM
The Jornada has a few pieces of dust, but is in otherwise in good condition, with a relatively new battery. The other battery is still useable and makes a good backup. The screen also has a WriteSHIELD, and one more. I think €100 is fair. Hey, it's better than a Zire. :)

I don't understand much Nederlands yet. Do you want to trade? What does toestelletjes mean? :oops:

Fishie
06-11-2003, 05:33 PM
The Jornada has a few pieces of dust, but is in otherwise in good condition, with a relatively new battery. The other battery is still useable and makes a good backup. The screen also has a WriteSHIELD, and one more. I think €100 is fair. Hey, it's better than a Zire. :)

I don't understand much Nederlands yet. Do you want to trade? What does toestelletjes mean? :oops:

OK if it works fine consider it sold, when can I pick it up?

Fishie
06-11-2003, 05:34 PM
Please contact me at [email protected]

Skoobouy
06-12-2003, 08:31 PM
OK! Thanks to Fishie for taking a few things. Nice to know there's an expert in Belgium. Cool. 0X

In any case, I still have the following items:

512MB CompactFlash
56kbps CompactModem

I have a Jornada Vaja case too, but I think I want to keep it so I can smell the leather. It makes me happy. :) I'm wierd.

Fishie
06-12-2003, 08:50 PM
Downloaded the drivers, the Stowaway works like a charm.
Thanks man.