View Full Version : NetWare connectivity with Pocket PC.

ricksfiona
06-08-2003, 04:17 AM
I work on Novell NetWare systems quite often and would like to able to connect with them via my Pocket PC. I would like to access NetWare volumes and print to NDPS printers. I especially would like to connect via VPN to a Novell server. Anyone know a way of doing this? Anyone done this? Thanks!

szamot
06-08-2003, 07:07 AM
I feel for you, I still work with NW 3.12 and 4.0 fortunetaly also have exchange. if you find something let me know.

Janak Parekh
06-08-2003, 07:11 AM
I have a very evil answer, and I suspect it's of no help to you... but use GSNW (Gateway Service for Netware), and that should do the trick. Oh, but you need a Windows server for it... :twisted:

--janak

ricksfiona
06-08-2003, 09:26 AM
Yes, GSNW will probably do the trick. If I wanted to install a Microsoft server. With all the power a server has these days, it should more than suffice to handle the needs of a small business and I absolutely refuse to install anymore hardware or software that I/client should need.

I posted this question on a Novell forum about a week ago and no one has replied to my question. I'm actually surprised no one has tried this yet.