View Full Version : e740 Conflict w/ Logitech Mouse

JMH
06-04-2003, 09:33 PM
This is a pretty bizarre one, and I've searched Toshiba's and Logitech's FAQs to no avail thus far, so I figured maybe one of the e740 users out there might be able to help.

I have an e740 that I sync to my PC via USB cradle. I also have a Logitech Cordless MouseMan Optical that connects to my PC via USB. Both pieces of hardware function and connect fine on their own. Both experience no problems when connected at the same time as any of my other USB devices. BUT.

When both the e740 and the mouse are connected to the PC at the same time, the mouse goes on the fritz. All my other devices will continue to work normally, the e740 will sync as it should, but the mouse will go in and out of functionality, as if I'm unplugging and replugging the mouse from the USB port every second or two. (The PC makes the corresponding USB connect/disconnect sounds.)

Has anyone experienced this problem before? If so, have you found a way to resolve it? I'm at my wit's end here.

mrbee2828
09-29-2003, 06:30 PM
I just picked up a 2215 and I have a similar issue. The mouse drops when I hook up the 2215 to XP with AS 3.7 and I can't get it back until I disconnect the IPAQ. I have tried plugging them into different ports with no luck. Any advice?

nolonemo
09-29-2003, 06:57 PM
Have you tried setting ActiveSync to manual sync only?