View Full Version : Problems with Axim and ActiveSynch

StarkAZ75
06-02-2003, 08:45 AM
Is anyone having a problem with their Axim and ActiveSynch? Mine connects only about one out of every four times. The other three times, it will connect, but then disconnect as it is scanning for changes. I'm using rom Version A02, and this seemed to start happening about the time I upgraded the ROM. I'm going to try upgrading to A03 and see what happens

TopDog
06-02-2003, 09:49 AM
I went straight from ROM A00 to A03 and have never experienced anny problems with ActiveSync and my Axim (fingers crossed ;-))

doogald
06-02-2003, 01:35 PM
I had problems upgrading to ActiveSync 3.7 (I've tried it three times now). Downgrading to 3.6 has fixed the problem - it will sync almost every time. In fact, I cannot remember the last time that I had a bad sync with 3.6.

I am at ROM version A03.

JoeMoon
06-02-2003, 03:09 PM
I recently started comeing across that problem. It comes and it goes. Try rebooting your desktop. I also suspect that if you have a memory resident program that is also trying to work through the AS conduit to have it unloaded for a few days to see if that is what is causing the problem.

I noticed my problem after installing Sprites backup software. In fact, I was only able to get the software to work once. Since then, it have done nothing for me but eat up resources. It is another issue in the big pot of problems!

Joe...

targetdrone
06-03-2003, 02:33 AM
I am using AS3.6 on XP and the A02 ROM. I sync with 802.11b or the USB cradle with no problems. It stays in sync until I disconnect it with either type of connection.

StarkAZ75
06-03-2003, 11:31 AM
Well, I upgraded to A03 (with ActiveSynch 3.7), and it seems to be working fine now. Hope it lasts, and thanks for the replies, guys :)