View Full Version : Help with Netzero and PPC

Glisson
06-01-2003, 05:27 PM
I have read a couple of places that you can decrypt your Netzero login and use it on your ppc to get free dial up. can anyone explain this to me? i found a link that shows somthing about it but you needed a god understanding of C+ to make sense of it and I do not have that C+ enlightenment. I travel infrequently on business and don't want to have to eat another bill for occasional use. I wouldn't mind AOL for PPC but I don't want to pay them $20 for software and then pay for service too! I even sent AOL an e-mail to that effect and got back this response.

"To bad, so sad."

I can't understand it. I even offered to send in 50 unused AOL signup disks they could reuse for a copy as payment. LOL. They didn't comment on that offer in the reply.

Glisson

xendula
06-01-2003, 07:09 PM
Whaaaaat! :eek: I can't believe they wrote you that!!!
I have no clue about C+ but know someone who does, so if you post the link I can ask, sorry, only help I can offer!

Steven Cedrone
06-01-2003, 08:30 PM
I have read a couple of places that you can decrypt your Netzero login and use it on your ppc to get free dial up. can anyone explain this to me?

What you are trying to do is illegal...

From NetZero's web site:

"* Bypassing or Disabling Any Portion of the NetZero Services or Software. If you bypass or disable any portion of the NetZero Services or software, including, without limitation, the blocking of cookies, or blocking the operation of the ZeroPort, or you attempt to circumvent NetZero's billing of you in any way, you are in violation of these Terms and Conditions and we may suspend or terminate your use of NetZero Services without notice."

Thread locked...

Steven Cedrone
Community Moderator