View Full Version : Tom Tom US Beta Testers

Da_Brain
06-01-2003, 03:04 AM
Anyone out there also testing this. If so I would like to correspond via email with you. It would have been greast to have a beta forum from Tom Tom for their testers.
I would like to swap results and discuss all options, preferances and features with other testers.

xoiph
06-01-2003, 07:32 AM
those bastards! i guess i wasn't chosen to be a beta tester... :(

Unreal32
06-02-2003, 02:43 PM
Anyone out there also testing this. If so I would like to correspond via email with you. It would have been greast to have a beta forum from Tom Tom for their testers.
I would like to swap results and discuss all options, preferances and features with other testers.

Yes. Email me at [email protected].

Da_Brain
06-02-2003, 03:33 PM
Thanks! Email on it's way to ya--)))

Sven Johannsen
06-02-2003, 03:56 PM
You guys probably can't say, or say much, but what's to test? Isn't this just Navigator (2 hopefully) or Routeplanner or CityMaps with US maps (data).

Da_Brain
06-02-2003, 04:18 PM
Sven, You pretty much said it all!--))) In awhile we will be able to dicuss this in depth.

All I can or IM willing to say is that IM having a blast testing this and I personnally feel many will not be dissapointed!--)))
Sorry I can't say more but no way will I violate the NDA!--)))

Tom Tom has been very receptive and are a pleasure to work with.

As many of you are, I also, am looking forward to the release of this product.

lurch
06-02-2003, 04:44 PM
As many of you are, I also, am looking forward to the release of this product.
Which they just announced today!!! Sweet! And we get to keep our beta-testing hardware.... so nice! 8)

Worthy of note (for beta-testers) that until they send us the non-beta software, we're still under the NDA... :(