View Full Version : Mrs. George W. Bush -- oh my!

lurch
05-30-2003, 07:13 PM
And here she seems so conservative all the time...

http://www.missionaryexchange.org/aaron/laurabush.jpg

Jacob
05-30-2003, 07:31 PM
Wow.. guess she wanted to prepare to spend some time on the riviera when they go to France :D

Crystal Eitle
05-30-2003, 07:50 PM
Bwa ha ha ha ha! :lol: 8O :lol:

But seriously, this is why I hate MSN. I'm not a prude, I just don't want naked tummies on my computer screen when I'm at work. And MSN has a LOT of naked tummies on it.

Jacob
05-30-2003, 08:13 PM
Bwa ha ha ha ha! :lol: 8O :lol:

But seriously, this is why I hate MSN. I'm not a prude, I just don't want naked tummies on my computer screen when I'm at work. And MSN has a LOT of naked tummies on it.

Not to mention sensationalist headlines..etc... okay, I'll stop on my msn ranting now before I really get going..

lurch
05-30-2003, 08:14 PM

AMEN!

Jimmy Dodd
05-30-2003, 08:24 PM

Heck, I just wish my tummy was that flat!

Fishie
05-30-2003, 10:17 PM
Sensationalist?
Try Fox.

Kati Compton
05-30-2003, 10:23 PM
Now *that* was a funny picture.

As for the tummies - they're not as bad as X10 ads to me...

lurch
05-30-2003, 10:53 PM
Looks like MSNBC saw the same thing my buddy did and updated their "sensationalist" headlines... :lol:

No wonder Pres. Bush has been so happy lately..... 8)

http://www.missionaryexchange.org/aaron/laurabush-2.jpg

Jeff Rutledge
05-30-2003, 11:05 PM
Too funny. That's hilarious. Perfect Friday afternoon viewing. 8)

Thanks!!!

Fishie
05-31-2003, 12:41 AM
Hahahaha nice photoshop

dean_shan
05-31-2003, 05:20 AM
That is so funny. What are the chances of that

davidspalding
05-31-2003, 05:52 AM
I find that Popup Manager (add-in for IE) and Webwasher protect me from lots of naked tummies (which I don't mind) and voyeuristic coed stalker tools (which I do mind) and "Oh my god, your IP address and OS and browser are EXPOSED to the web, you'd better buy our warez" ads (which I would laugh at, but I know many people are duped by these scare tactics). Practicing safe hex these days keeps the web from becoming completely unusable for me.

News sites ... since using AVantgo and MObipocket, I hardly read the news online. I forget how aggravating their page designs are until I use someone else's computer. NPR has all I need I to know. I think ... 9/11 ... was the last week I really watched CNN Headline News and the rest. Blech. Cured me for life.

BTW here's a real brain twister I copied off CNN in 1998:

http://www.ChromeJob.com/pda/cnn_grammar_9-18-1998.gif

lurch
05-31-2003, 07:12 AM
BTW here's a real brain twister I copied off CNN in 1998:

http://www.ChromeJob.com/pda/cnn_grammar_9-18-1998.gif
You call that a brain twister, I call it a tragedy. (but I know what you meant.. :) )

Crystal Eitle
05-31-2003, 02:38 PM
That is so funny. What are the chances of that

Pretty high, considering how many naked tummies there are on MSN.... :D

andrewlwood
05-31-2003, 02:42 PM
at least they show the 'after' photo.

ux4484
05-31-2003, 03:19 PM
I find that Popup Manager (add-in for IE) and Webwasher protect me from lots of naked tummies (which I don't mind) and voyeuristic coed stalker tools (which I do mind) and "Oh my god, your IP address and OS and browser are EXPOSED to the web, you'd better buy our warez" ads (which I would laugh at, but I know many people are duped by these scare tactics). Practicing safe hex these days keeps the web from becoming completely unusable for me.

better stop that crazy talk ;) lad, the hand of Jason may smite ye down :roll:
ad blockers are considered far worse than bare tummies around here ;)

Hyperluminal
05-31-2003, 06:01 PM
Not this again. :?
BTW, Jason was talking about ad-blockers, not popup blockers, which he has no problem with.

Steven Cedrone
05-31-2003, 08:49 PM
Not this again. :?

Let me just say it one more time.... :wink:

Popup blockers = :way to go:
Ad blockers (here anyway) = :bawl:

Webwasher is an ad blocker, please don't use ad blockers when you visit 'Thoughts...

Steve