View Full Version : SuccessWizard’s Spring PDA Yard Sale

MikeUnwired
05-30-2003, 06:18 AM
EVERYTHING IS SOLD! NOTHING LEFT -- And, the mortgage company is happy (blood suckers)! :mrgreen:

SuccessWizard’s Spring PDA Yard Sale

Well, I’ve entered the wonderful world of unemployment and need to dispose of some PDA property to make ends meet. So my PDAs and accessories are on the block. I’m looking to “consolidate” my holdings and pass on some really nice equipment to people that are looking for great equipment at low “gently used” prices.

Everything here is available immediately and I’m looking for the best reasonable offer for each piece. I’m needy, but not crazy – this isn’t a give-away. The price I have to the right of each is the target range I'm looking at. As I sell a particular piece, I’ll try to take it off the list as soon as possible. To answer the question in advance, none of the screens have scratches, the best way to bid is by email at [email protected] and I take Money Orders or Pay Pal. So, here ya go:

Pocket PCs & Accessories:
$275-- Compaq iPAQ 3955 w/ AC, cradle, stylus and cover (bought 12/02) -- no software
$475-- HP iPAQ 5455 w/ AC, cradle, stylus, cover, original box and documentation (bought 3/03) all software
$180-- Casio e200 w/ AC, cradle and stylus software available
$50-- Vaja I-VOLUTION Belt Case----- T-buron for T-Mobile Pocket PC/ AT&T Siemens SX56 & O2 XDA w/ belt clip and leather carry bag
$15-- iPAQ CF Sleeve – standard
$15-- iPAQ car charger
$75-- Socket Bluetooth CF Card

Palm & Accessories:
$50-- Palm m100 – never used with original box and accessories
$25-- Palm m100 Stowaway keyboard
$75-- Palm m500 – with AC, cradle, stylus and leather flip cover. (Glue residue on the rear of the unit doesn’t effect function.)
$225-- Palm Tungsten T – w/ AC, cradle, stylus, software, etc… (under Palm Protection Plan starting 3/18/03)
$200-- Palm Zire 71 – w/ AC, cradle, stylus, software, etc…
$10-- Palm Hard Case for m500 series with matching stylus
$10-- FranklinCovey Tungsten T Case (open design)
$10-- FranklinCovey Tungsten T Zipper Case
$10-- FranklinCovey PDA Binder Attachment (used for almost all PDAs)
$10-- FranklinCovey Universal Zipper Case (used for almost all PDAs)
$10-- Palm Leather Case f0r Tungsten T
$20-- Veo SD Camera
$65-- Palm Ultra Thin Keyboard
$15-- Kyocera 6035 cradle

Other related Stuff:
$35-- Sony-Ericsson T68is – with AT&T SIM Card & AC
$20-- Sony-Ericsson T68i – with AT&T SIM Card & AC
$100-- Jabra FreeSpeak for non-Bluetooth phones (works with Bluetooth phones & non-Bluetooth phones actually.)
$10-- T68 desktop stand
$100-- Margi Presenter-To-Go SD for Palm
$100-- Margi Presenter-To-Go CF for Pocket PC
$25 ea-- 2 Cross Matrix Pens – 4-in-1 with fountain pen insert (stylus on the bottom by default) ($100 new)

Help me make my mortgage payment and get some great equipment…[/b]