View Full Version : Vaja I-Volution Morpheus iPaq Case Reviewed

Jason Dunn
05-23-2003, 05:30 PM
<div class='os_post_top_link'><a href='http://www.pdacorps.com/default.asp?key=pages/VajaMorpheus.htm' target='_blank'>http://www.pdacorps.com/default.asp...ajaMorpheus.htm</a><br /><br /></div>"Anyone with a PocketPC and a desire to look after it with the respect it deserves will have no doubt already looked at the range of cases for their device. Particularly if you own one of the more popular devices on the market, you'll have noticed that there are a vast number of companies out there all striving to be the one you decide to entrust to protect your PPC. When scanning the web for users opinions, reviews, comparisons, etc, there is one name that crops up time and time again - 'Vaja'.<br /><br />You see, Vaja have something of a reputation. It's a two-pronged reputation in fact. Vaja are well known for both high quality and high prices. I'd never had the opportunity to see a Vaja case 'in person', so when Vaja gave us the chance to review their I-Volution Morpheus case I was keen to see if Vaja's reputation for quality was justified enough to warrant those high prices."

Dave Beauvais
05-23-2003, 06:05 PM
It's a nice review. The author came to the same conclusion about the case as I did (http://www.pocketpcthoughts.com/articles.php?action=expand,10394).

Incidentally, does anyone else notice that after their review page loads you can no longer scroll with the keyboard? You must use a mouse wheel or a scrollbar with the mouse to scroll the page. For a keyboard shortcut freak like me, that really sucks, and I can't figure out why it happens.

Edit: Never mind; it happened to me the first time I viewed both pages of that review, but I can't seem to get it to happen again now.

--Dave

Pony99CA
05-24-2003, 07:51 AM
Incidentally, does anyone else notice that after their review page loads you can no longer scroll with the keyboard? You must use a mouse wheel or a scrollbar with the mouse to scroll the page. For a keyboard shortcut freak like me, that really sucks, and I can't figure out why it happens.

Edit: Never mind; it happened to me the first time I viewed both pages of that review, but I can't seem to get it to happen again now.
This is way off-topic, but I have that problem all the time in the Thoughts forums while making a post. I use Mozilla and regularly have a problem if I open a window in a new tab, then go back to the tab I was making a post in. My scroll keys stop working (although character keys work), my context menu has Paste (and other items) grayed out (I usually go to a new page to get a URL to paste into my post) and so on.

Things get back to normal if I preview my post or if I bring another window to the foreground and then bring Mozilla back to the front.

It's very strange, and very annoying.

Steve

Janak Parekh
05-24-2003, 06:41 PM
Steve's going to have to shoot us all for these off-topic posts... but that's usually a focus issue, especially on multi-frame webpages. I've found if you "click" in the frame you want to scroll, that usually solves the problem. Ditto with the Mozilla weirdness.

--janak

Dave Beauvais
05-24-2003, 06:47 PM
&lt;Putting on bullet-proof vest...>
Steve's going to have to shoot us all for these off-topic posts... but that's usually a focus issue, especially on multi-frame webpages. I've found if you "click" in the frame you want to scroll, that usually solves the problem. Ditto with the Mozilla weirdness.
I tried that on the page in question. I clicked on the text of the review itself, but was still unable to scroll with the keyboard. Thankfully, that doesn't happen to me on any other sites -- including this one, Steve; it's odd it happens to you -- otherwise I'd probably go nuts.

Apologies for continuing to post off-topic comments. I'll stop now. :oops:

--Dave