View Full Version : WTB: Color H/PC

mscdex
05-23-2003, 11:37 AM
I'm looking to buy/trade for a Jornada 720 (preferred) or a 690 or 680. If you've got one you're looking to part with, PM me and see if we can arrange something. :)

cive1em
05-27-2003, 02:27 PM
I have a Jornada 680. Its touch screen does not take screen input anymore. However, I can still use its keyboard to run most tasks. I installed TextMaker on it. It works without problem (although it is kind of slow). It is a good note taking machine. I used to play DOOM on it.

The real problem is some 3rd party applications may not work without stylus input function. It has a one-year-old battery (bought from Dell), a sync cable, and a Radio Shack AC adapter. It does not have a stylus.

I don' think this unit worth much now. I would prefer to trade for old PDA or computer-related items. Anyway, if you or anyone interested, let me know.

Thanks.

Luke

mscdex
07-14-2003, 10:25 PM
bump. Anyone else? Any h/pc similar to the jornada 680 in form factor is ok too. Like the older nec mobilepro's, etc. as long as it works, has color, etc.

:?:

shawnc
07-14-2003, 11:31 PM
I've got an H/PC, but I think it is the model prior to the 680. It is in excellent shape both functionally and cosmetically. PM if you're interested and I'll check for the exact model.

shawnc
07-16-2003, 12:43 AM
bump. Anyone else? Any h/pc similar to the jornada 680 in form factor is ok too. Like the older nec mobilepro's, etc. as long as it works, has color, etc.

:?:

mcsdex - this could be your lucky day. Mine is the HP 680/680e. I have everything that it came with including the CD's, and optional base. It is in virtually like-new condition. I only used it a few times before I changed to a handheld pc. I've got the Windows Certificate of Authenticity and manual. The only thing I am not able to locate is the power cord, but it appears to take the standard pocket pc cord. I also have a pretty nice after-market leather case that I paid $75 for. I would throw that in as well if we can agree on a price.

You can check my feedback on ebay to get a sense of my credibility. My id is scklc. As with any item that I've sold, I guarantee it to be as described. If within 24 hours you contact me and wish to return, I refund full purchase price (minus shipping), no questions asked.

CORRECTION - I found the power cord as well as the serial sync cable!

One more thing, you do realize that the 680 has Windows CE V2.2 for Hand Held PC Pro 3.0? If you're still interested, make me an offer.