View Full Version : Agenda Fusion 5.0 ?

hoffm11
05-20-2003, 12:45 PM
Where is the new Agenda Fusion software? It has been too long since a update to the software and PI is just eating up the market on Pocket PC PMs now.

Bob Anderson
05-20-2003, 02:07 PM
Where is the new Agenda Fusion software? It has been too long since a update to the software and PI is just eating up the market on Pocket PC PMs now.

Well, this is sheer speculation, but I suspect that the reason Agenda Fusion isn't getting updated as speedy as you'd like to see has to do with the rumored upcoming release of Pocket PC2003... I'm sure some developers are spending their time updating/upgrading applications to work with the new operating system and, as such, aren't releasing much "new" stuff right now.

After having been through this cycle of upgrades about 2-3 times with Microsoft handhelds, I can tell you this is relatively routine (and I might add well worth it when the new OS comes out!)

Hang on... maybe in late June or early July you'll get your wish!

wbgordy
05-20-2003, 02:52 PM
It's funny, but I logged on to the forums today to post the same question. Developerone's website has had the "AgendaFusion 5.0 Coming Soon!" banner for something like a month if not longer. Arghh, I hope it's soon myself.

EvilOne
05-20-2003, 03:53 PM
That coming soon has been on their site for months.