View Full Version : Played "Cropped Out" - Now I'm addicted!!!

karinatwork
05-15-2003, 06:33 PM
Dammit... I have way too much to do to be playing games. Now this... I keep playing and playing until the battery runs dry.

Someone help me, please!
I need to put it down...
... can't... put down...
... must...
... play...

:worried:

Janak Parekh
05-15-2003, 08:53 PM
Here's a tip: plug in the AC adaptor. Then you'll never run down. :twisted:

--janak

Crystal Eitle
05-15-2003, 08:55 PM
D'oh! Did you start with Egghead? That's like the "free sample" drug dealers hand out to get you hooked on the hard stuff. :wink:

I was totally addicted to Egghead for a while, but finally got enough of it. I don't even want to try Cropped Out.

karinatwork
05-15-2003, 11:21 PM
I would have loved to download Egghead, but it seems not to be available anymore. All the links are gone, and on the Clickgamer website it says it's been dropped.

If anyone has a copy that he wants to share, I'd love to get my hands on it... Thanks! (... more playing.... yay!!!)

:mrgreen:

azhiker
05-16-2003, 02:20 AM
I have loaded both the egghead and the Cropped out from Clickgamner and neither one will load properly in my Toshiba E310. I hear the music but the screen is jarbled.

Brad Adrian
05-16-2003, 03:46 AM
I found Egghead here:

http://www.ppc4all.com/appdetail.php?id=2489

karinatwork
05-16-2003, 04:27 AM
Thanks Brad!!!

I'm going to try the game right away! Maybe my husband will divorce me, but who cares... now I can play... more... more.... more... :mrgreen:

Karin

Nellwaskilled
05-16-2003, 05:26 AM
Somebody needs to help that poor woman.

mmm...maybe more games would do it... :mrgreen:

PS. eghead is no more, it was only for the competition. now it's called eggstreme, $8.

Brad Adrian
05-16-2003, 05:58 AM
Thanks Brad!!!

I'm going to try the game right away! Maybe my husband will divorce me, but who cares... now I can play... more... more.... more... :mrgreen:
Karin
You are MY kind of woman!!!

Kati Compton
05-16-2003, 06:25 AM
I'm addicted to "Swapper" myself....

trachy
05-16-2003, 07:02 PM
Hey, thanks a bunch, Karen. Like an idiot, I had to see what all the fuss was about... :mrgreen: I think my batteries are going dead...

Crystal Eitle
05-16-2003, 07:19 PM
Can anybody who's played both compare this to Egghead?

karinatwork
05-16-2003, 08:33 PM

After you told me about Egghead, and Brad gave me the link to download it, I tried it out but I have to say Cropped Out is so much better. It seems to be much faster, there are particles flying around everywhere, the graphics are more elaborated and the sound is great. I totally prefer Cropped Out.

At the beginning I was undecided between Diamond Mine and Cropped Out, but I optend for Cropped Out for the same reasons (speed, action, sound). If you want to test it, there's a trial - but do it at your OWN risk, and don't come whining afterwards like trachy! ;)

It feels like an action or shooter game, but it's a puzzle. Weird. :)

If just those aliens wouldn't come up and drive me crazy all the time!!!!

Karin

notesguy88
05-23-2003, 11:55 PM

After you told me about Egghead, and Brad gave me the link to download it, I tried it out but I have to say Cropped Out is so much better. It seems to be much faster, there are particles flying around everywhere, the graphics are more elaborated and the sound is great. I totally prefer Cropped Out.

At the beginning I was undecided between Diamond Mine and Cropped Out, but I optend for Cropped Out for the same reasons (speed, action, sound). If you want to test it, there's a trial - but do it at your OWN risk, and don't come whining afterwards like trachy! ;)

It feels like an action or shooter game, but it's a puzzle. Weird. :)

If just those aliens wouldn't come up and drive me crazy all the time!!!!

Karin

Cropped out was too intense for me... must let go ... must resist.... must go back to Diamond Mine arrrrrrrrrrrrrgh

I've been assimilated. Resistance is futile.

hehehe