View Full Version : mp3 band changer

delfuhd
05-13-2003, 08:40 PM
I was searching for mp3 players for my 3850, and I came across this one page that had screenshots of their product. One of the shots was of a menu being brought up where you could choose "Classical" or "concert" and it would change so that it would sound like you were at a concert, etc.. A lot of newer/more expensive stereos have this, maybe some of you know what I'm talking about. But I can't find that product anymore, I'm wondering if anyone could help. Thanks bunches!

davidspalding
05-14-2003, 12:17 AM
Doesn't withMP3 have a graphic eq? Maybe with presets? Try a board search, or google search, to see if that's what you were looking at.

You might also look through the history (about:history in the address bar) of your browser. ;)

delfuhd
05-14-2003, 10:12 AM
Well I downloaded the demo, and yes, that is something of what I was looking for, but I don't think it was the same thing.. It's ok, though...

Hmm lookin through my history would be a good idea, except I only keep it 1 day =/ maybe ill change that... lol

davidspalding
05-15-2003, 09:58 AM
Try searching/browsing through the Multimedia forum. WinAmpaq, or whatever it's called, is popular. I dunno about its specific features.