View Full Version : NEW MUST SEE multi-functional ANSI and UNICODE editor with Plug-In support

Trinity
05-09-2003, 05:21 PM
THIS IS A MUST SEE!!! Definitely worth every penny!!

It is on the handango site!

Here is the link!!!

http://www.handango.com/PlatformProductDetail.jsp?siteId=1&jid=594C71DFD47BCBE992485E4F29EAX995&order=desc&productId=69007&optionId=1_2_2&productType=2&catalog=30&txtSearch=XEdit&sortBy=rating&sectionId=0&platformId=2

Jason Dunn
05-09-2003, 05:57 PM
This looks suspiciously like an announcement/drive-by spamming, so I've moved this thread into the announcements forum.

bdegroodt
05-09-2003, 07:44 PM
Oh boy! PocketWord with the ability to add an HREF tag from the menu for only $14.99. Great! :roll:

And next time you spam here, shorten your url :evil:

msprague
05-09-2003, 08:43 PM
After you donwload the demo you have to request a key by email. I did that. I registered it as a demo (very clumsy, it kept exiting on me then finally it worked, the key is a long string with both 0's and O's in it).

Now that it is running my XMenu is empty even when I have an html open. If you make edits and don't save them, it won't prompt you to save them when you close the file. When you do file | open the file list doesn't have scroll bars so you can only get to the first 7 files (unless you open the SIP and type a letter when the file pane has focus). In the file | open dialog the only filter is "All Files".
:splat:
It has the potential to be a nice app someday, but I would still consider it a beta and would not pay $3 for it much less the $14.99 price. Maybe the next version will work as advertised, then I would consider $10 - $15 if I could customize the XMenu with text files and if there was actually documentation. :oops: