View Full Version : Anyone know of any special deals on the X5 Advanced?

TorchRedStang
05-09-2003, 06:48 AM
I have decided to buy an Axim X5 Advanced.. Does anyone know of any specials running in the near future? I can get 10% through work, but they just ended that deal for everyone so I am trying to decide if I should go ahead and get it with my current discount, or wait a few weeks and see if they run a better special. How often do they run these specials? I have seen them on e-bay sell for $215 with no warranty... I think I would rather pay the extra money and get a brand new one with the warranty. Anyone know how to get one for less than $314?

PetiteFlower
05-09-2003, 06:57 AM
I'm willing to bet that within a few weeks they'll have another deal running, either a percentage off instantly or the $50 rebate. Keep watching, I believe they usually update their specials every Thursday.

liban
05-09-2003, 10:56 PM
What you can do is combine the % off sales they have frequently with a one-day coupon which they have once or twice a week. The usual amount is $35 of $350, but I have seen a higher discount on occasions. The deal sites announce them when they are available, try bensbargains.net and search the archives to see previous deals like this and then check it every day to see if a new coupon code comes out and then jump on it.