View Full Version : Synchronization software is looking for beta testers

JedF
05-09-2003, 05:45 AM
Hello fellow Pocket PC users

Firstly I’d just like to say thanks to PocketPC Thoughts for this great website, I’ve been a frequent reader for quite some time.

My company – Bytegeist Software has recently been developing a small easy to use Pocket PC program to allow files from anywhere on the desktop computer to be synchronized with the Pocket PC. This is our first attempt at a Pocket PC tool and we are now looking for outside beta testers. There is other software that does similar things however we are attempting to create a “nicer to use program” and at a lower cost to end users (it will be priced at approximately $10).

Currently however we are looking for a small number of beta testers. Beta testing basically involves installing the app, and using it a little in for your daily Pocket PC needs and providing feedback to where the software could be improved and/or if any bugs are found.

If you are interested in beta testing our software or know of anyone who may be - please let me know, your feedback would be very helpful and in return we’d be more than happy to give you a complementary license.

Thank you for your time and consideration

Best regards

Jed ([email protected])

--
Bytegeist Software Pty Ltd
http://www.bytegeistsoftware.com