View Full Version : Blonde Joke.....

JackTheTripper
05-08-2003, 10:36 PM
Click Here (http://bayarearidersforum.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=28616)

Janak Parekh
05-08-2003, 10:41 PM
:lol:

Holy recursion Batman!

--janak

bdegroodt
05-08-2003, 10:52 PM
OK. I'm curious. I've seen this done a few times and haven't understood what they are supposed to accomplish. Are these done to get traffic to these sites. Are they malicious? Or, are they just as they appear, wastes of time?

Hyperluminal
05-08-2003, 11:04 PM
I think they're pretty much just wastes of time... :)

Kati Compton
05-08-2003, 11:25 PM
Ha!

Janak Parekh
05-09-2003, 02:05 AM
OK. I'm curious. I've seen this done a few times and haven't understood what they are supposed to accomplish. Are these done to get traffic to these sites. Are they malicious? Or, are they just as they appear, wastes of time?
It's not coordinated. It's a tree that slowly grows from some root. At each further hit, more and more blogs, forums, and other sites link to it, so that you get a very, very tall, but very very wide link tree. As such, I'm pretty sure it's not malicious.

--janak

bdegroodt
05-09-2003, 10:08 AM
It's not coordinated. It's a tree that slowly grows from some root. At each further hit, more and more blogs, forums, and other sites link to it, so that you get a very, very tall, but very very wide link tree. As such, I'm pretty sure it's not malicious.

--janak

Hmmm...Is this the new viral marketing plan all the new dotcoms are going to pitch to VCs when asked about how they will grow their site traffic? :lol:

Hyperluminal
05-09-2003, 09:40 PM
Now what's at the end? Is there actually a blonde joke? Or is it just some meaningless webpage?

bdegroodt
05-09-2003, 09:42 PM
Now what's at the end? Is there actually a blonde joke? Or is it just some meaningless webpage?

Stop it! That's not funny! :evil:

Don Tolson
05-09-2003, 09:44 PM
As Janek said, I'll bet this links back on itself at some point. Maybe the joke is something along the lines of 'How blondes spend their time on the internet..."

Janak Parekh
05-10-2003, 05:41 AM
Hmmm...Is this the new viral marketing plan all the new dotcoms are going to pitch to VCs when asked about how they will grow their site traffic? :lol:
You mean you haven't already tried? Tsk tsk. :lol:

--janak