View Full Version : Where's new version of Battery Bar???

ERJRy
05-05-2003, 10:38 PM
I read that they fixed the bug and released the newest version, but when I downloaded from Handango it was version 4.2.1.! I installed and sure enough- it's the older style. Did I miss something??? :?:

blazingwolf
05-06-2003, 02:16 AM
Try Again. I'm downloading it now. :D

ERJRy
05-06-2003, 02:28 AM
Thanks! Got it!!

iant54
05-06-2003, 12:08 PM
The newest version is 5.0.2 - it seems that there was a problem with speed with the first fix.

ralliart12
05-06-2003, 12:18 PM
The newest version is 5.0.2 - it seems that there was a problem with speed with the first fix.

There's a v5.0.2! Did u download thru the 'My Purchases' link via Handango? Or did u purchase BP for the 1st time?
So I presume there's another new fix?

iant54
05-06-2003, 03:22 PM
I've been running with Battery Pack since last year - I downloaded through the original link given by Handango, which I've got saved in an Outlook Note. The only problem is that you're only allowed to download software a certain number of times using the link, and every time afterwards, you have to enter the credit card number used in the purchase - with the number of times that Battery Pack has been upgraded, I'm having to enter the number every time I access it now!

ralliart12
05-06-2003, 04:58 PM
I've been running with Battery Pack since last year - I downloaded through the original link given by Handango, which I've got saved in an Outlook Note. The only problem is that you're only allowed to download software a certain number of times using the link, and every time afterwards, you have to enter the credit card number used in the purchase - with the number of times that Battery Pack has been upgraded, I'm having to enter the number every time I access it now!

Hey, once again, thanx mate for ur prompt response. Yea, now I also have to enter the CC no. alreadi. :wink: