View Full Version : Clock missing from Navigation Bar

PotPie
05-05-2003, 03:45 PM
I just noticed that the time (clock) is missing from my navigation bar!? If if hold my stylus in the place where it is suppose to be, it will come up and give me the analog or digital choice, just like it is there, but I can't see it. I am running Battery Pack 2003 and Journal Bar so I don't know if that has anything to do with the issue. I have looked at all my settings and I can't figure out how to get it to appear. Anyone have any ideas or resoulutions? Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

PotPie

Bearjaw
05-05-2003, 04:06 PM
If you are using battery pack v5 got into Power adjust and look at the bottom. there is a line that says "On Title bar display:" make sure that you have [time] in the box and not [none]. Thats the only thing I can think of. Oh yeah the power adjust icon is a paper with a gear on it in program bar. I hope I helped. jeff

PotPie
05-05-2003, 05:11 PM
Bearjaw,

You hit the nail right on the head! After checking it out, this fixed the problem. I love this place as I know I can always count on someone who can help. Thanks for your response and for helping me out!

Thanks again,

Potpie

Bearjaw
05-05-2003, 07:41 PM
Hey Not a problem Potpie! I've needed these boards more than once in my time with a PPC!