View Full Version : 64/128 Memory upgrade for Maestro

zeno
05-03-2003, 06:14 AM
Has anyone gotten a 64 or 128mb memory upgrade for their Maestro? PocketPCTechs.Com will upgrade your Maestro to 64mb for $99. I am seriously considering this to 'extend' the usable life of my Maestro. Other than just having 32mb, I am pretty happy with it (well, 400mhz, a smaller foot print & removable battery would be nice too, but that will cost 3x 8-)

Thanks, TB.

WyattEarp
05-03-2003, 11:43 AM
I don't have a Maestro but I had my iPAQ 3975 upgraded to 128MB. It's the best money I spent so far on my PPC. They not only install the extra memory but clean out your PPC too. They email you so you never feel like you don't know what is going on. Turn around is usually inside of a week and their work is fantstic. So unless you have a specific question concerning your PPC anyone who had their PPC upgraded by PPCTechs can tell you how good they are. You can always email them if you have any technical questions. I personally suggest the 128MB upgrade because 64MB is just standard and you will have a lot more play space with 128MB. But with either one you can't go wrong with PPCTechs.