View Full Version : One more here...

paranet
05-02-2003, 06:36 AM
I got mine a month ago, replaced a palm m515 and can't say i'm sorry.

I even posted a review on a local forum (Israel) I am a member at, maybe one of the vendors here will decide to import it regularly, and I will even have support...

I had 3 problems:

1. The already known and talked about install problem - talked to a few people, we all solved it the same way...

2. Every once in a while it decides to act as if there is no sd card in the slot - I have to soft reset...

3. My tasks are gone. Well, not actually gone, they are still there but the today screen says 'no tasks' (In hebrew, but thats all the same...) - I played with the settings, dates, sensetivity, priority - no good. Looks like a hard reset is the only thing left to do...

paranet
05-02-2003, 06:51 AM
This one was supposed to be a reply to - 'where are all the viewsonic users?' - pressed the wrong link to add a new message instead of a reply.

sorry about that.

Jake K
05-03-2003, 12:38 AM
I got mine a month ago, replaced a palm m515 and can't say i'm sorry.

I even posted a review on a local forum (Israel) I am a member at, maybe one of the vendors here will decide to import it regularly, and I will even have support...

I had 3 problems:

1. The already known and talked about install problem - talked to a few people, we all solved it the same way...

2. Every once in a while it decides to act as if there is no sd card in the slot - I have to soft reset...

3. My tasks are gone. Well, not actually gone, they are still there but the today screen says 'no tasks' (In hebrew, but thats all the same...) - I played with the settings, dates, sensetivity, priority - no good. Looks like a hard reset is the only thing left to do...

What is the install problem your talking about?

paranet
05-03-2003, 04:27 PM
A few users, while installin, when asked to connect the usb connection ran into a problem - the computer would not recognize the device, although you are in the act of installing it - wierd, shoulden't happen.

The solution is simple, but was found out after at least one person returned his device after the tech support team couldn't help him: Start a hardware installation sequence, choose the unrecognized usb device, define the location of the install file yourself - it is on the cd.

That does it.