View Full Version : How long can it take?

LorryDriver71
04-27-2003, 06:20 PM
I order my axim some 18 days ago and still nothing. Anyone else had this problem?

Sslixtis
04-27-2003, 06:27 PM
LOL, at one point it was 6-8 WEEKS. I don't know what the current time frame is though. I do know how you feel though, no matter how fast they ship your new toy, it's never fast enough!

:mecry:

shawnc
04-27-2003, 08:25 PM
I thought they were shipping faster nowadays. But patience my man, patience :D . Trust me, it will be well worth the wait.

PetiteFlower
04-27-2003, 08:34 PM
Where are you? That makes a difference.

LorryDriver71
04-28-2003, 08:29 PM
I'm in england.

PetiteFlower
04-28-2003, 08:31 PM
I can imagine it would take a bit longer then those in the US. It seems like people in Canada are having to wait a bit longer too.

When did Dell tell you it would ship? Did it ship yet? Did they miss their deadline?

shizznit
04-29-2003, 02:33 AM
My axim took about two weeks to get to me here in canada,although that is exactly how long the estimated delivery time was with the online tracking it was one of the toughest wait's i had to go through.Good luck man. :wink:

cfairbank
04-29-2003, 07:11 PM
Ordered my axim on sunday and just got the notice that it has shipped. hope to have it by friday.

egads
04-29-2003, 07:25 PM
I order my axim some 18 days ago and still nothing. Anyone else had this problem?

Sometimes the accessories can slow down your order. My Axim was held up because they did not have any sync cables in stock.

I know its hard waiting, but you'll love it when you get it !!!

LorryDriver71
04-29-2003, 08:03 PM
okay, well, mabye I didn't tell you everything, or mabye i posted this before i knew this, can't remember for sure, but weither way, my Dad rang Dell (coz he ordered, I don't have a credit card :cry: ) And they said, oh well, we've lost your order but you'll get it within a few days, well that was a few days ago.

The guy i e-mailed from dell before i ordered said it would take 5 days, yeah right!

Oh and when you say shipping, do you mean going on a ship? or just delivery by other means, coz there ain't no ships round here, lol.

Trust me, it will be well worth the wait.

you'll love it when you get it !!!

Thanks for them, i needed to hear that.

cfairbank
04-29-2003, 09:18 PM
Just got my extra cradle, it shipped seperate from my axim. It is just taughnting me. Hope that the axim will come tomorrow.

cfairbank
05-01-2003, 08:04 PM
My Axim is here. Ordered on Sunday and it is now charging. I am holding my self back and trying not to turn the thing on and let it charge but it is difficult.