View Full Version : You guys are great!

tregnier
04-27-2003, 02:24 PM
I belong to a couple of different lists/digests in addition to PC Thoughts…and I’ve noticed some significant differences between PCThoughts and others.

I am really taken aback by the generous spirit, the helpful willingness, the non-competitive and self-deprecating humor that is expressed by contributors to PCThoughts. Perhaps it is the number of young people (35 and under to me is young). Perhaps it is the confidence that people have that they are worthwhile and don’t need to put others down or be “one up” on others. I don’t see many instances of people having to express their knowledge just so that others know how smart they are; but rather I see posters providing help to others and using knowledge as a way of opening issues and exploring new potentials. I don’t see a lot of impatience, snide remarks, zingers, or put-downs. Basically, the site isn’t full of a lot of smart-asses.

I just want to express my appreciation for the contributions that have helped me so much with my PPC, the extent of politeness and civility that is so infrequently encountered today, and the generous spirit and enthusiasm for helping others that I consider to be truly graceful. PocketPCThoughts is my second “home” page. :D

Jason Dunn
04-27-2003, 03:23 PM
I'm honoured by your message, as are we all. :clap: