View Full Version : Nokia 3650 vs. SonyEricsson T68is (ATT Vs. TMobile)

foldedspace
04-25-2003, 03:50 PM
I'd like to connect my Axim via Bluetooth. I doubt I'll be using the sevice everyday, but it would be nice to have internet access when I want it. AT&T and TMobile both offer data plans. They also offer the Nokia 3650 and the SonyEricsson T68is. Does anyone have opinions/experience using either phone or service? The Nokia has more features, but is larger. The SonyEricsson has been around, so I would guess it has less problems....but that's just a guess. Any input would be appreciated.

foldedspace
04-26-2003, 10:52 PM
I actually stopped by the AT&T store this morning to compare. The Nokia isn't as big as I thought, and the SE is very, very tiny. My StarTac is the same size unopened. I like the size of the T68is and I dig the features of the Nokia....choices, choices

Janak Parekh
04-26-2003, 10:54 PM
The 3650 is supposed to have a bit better reception than the T68i. It also has a lot more features. On the other hand, if you want one of the smallest Bluetooth phones on the market, the T68i is it.

As to whom to get it from, it depends on how good each provider's service is in your local area -- that's the #1 consideration.

--janak

cyj
04-27-2003, 04:19 AM
Janak; When you say service, do you mean area coverage or are you referring to quality issues. And what is the best way to determine that?

Janak Parekh
04-27-2003, 06:25 AM
Janak; When you say service, do you mean area coverage or are you referring to quality issues. And what is the best way to determine that?
Primarily coverage. Either ask people you know in the neighborhood, or get the service, but make sure to leverage the trial period and return the device if the coverage isn't good enough.

--janak