View Full Version : scroll wheel problem...i think

victore
04-24-2003, 07:27 AM
this is my first pda with a scroll and wanted to check with the brighthand community to see if this is how it's supposed to work. when i use the scroll wheel for the start menu, moving the wheel up and down will highlight different programs. then, when i push down on the wheel, a small mouse arrow appears in the middle of the screen and highlights the program closest to it. i thought that pressing down on the wheel would run the program that was highlighted.
also, when i'm viewing my "programs" folder, the scroll wheel only selects the first column of shortcuts. how do i scroll to the other columns? pressing down on the scroll wheel highlights a program in the middle column.
is this how the scroll wheel is supposed to work?

spursdude
04-24-2003, 10:51 AM
this is my first pda with a scroll
And which PDA would that be? A model number or name would be helpful considering there are many Toshiba devices with a scroll wheel.

victore
09-10-2003, 05:16 PM
i'm sorry, it's for my toshiba e750. i figured it out. when i installed my belkin e700 keyboard driver on my device, that's when scroll wheel started to act funky. if i disable the driver, the scroll wheel acts as advertised.

stevey500
09-19-2003, 12:40 PM
Do you have the usb host cable or the usb expansion pack? If so, try plugging a mouse into and see what it does :lol: