View Full Version : Problems with Outlook Calendar

tekkie
04-22-2003, 08:01 AM
I've noticed over the last couple of weeks I'm having trouble viewing some of my appointments in the Outlook calendar that came on my IPAQ3970. In month view, sometimes just a few days show up with appointments, sometimes all days with appointments show up (as either the little triangles or squares).Sometimes I'd only get a few appointments showing up when I brought up the calendar using the hotkey but they'd all show up for the same month when I pulled up the calendar from the start menu. Appointments always show up on my Today screen the day they occur but there are no appointments showing up at all when I view by individual days. So, even when I add an appointment diretly into the IPAQ or sync an appointment from my desktop, it doesn't show up in the day view - it's always blank. HELP! It seems like I might have accidently deleted some important file when I was trying to remove some programs. Can someone suggest a solution or point me to a group that might be able to help? Do you think using Agenda Fusion or Pocket Informant will solve the problem? (I was planning on buying one or the other anyway but I want to make sure this problem won't continue with them) Thanks!
Becky 8O

Sooner Al
04-22-2003, 11:54 AM
...the Calendar on the PocketPC and go to Tool -> Categories and make sure none of the available checkboxes are checked...

tekkie
04-23-2003, 02:53 AM
looks like that was it - can't believe I overlooked it! Thanks.