View Full Version : FS: Like new iPaq 3835 with EXTRAS and Lots of Accessories

Shah120
04-19-2003, 04:53 AM
FS: Like NEW iPaq 3835 with EXTRAS
I have for sale a Like NEW Compaq iPaq 3835 with accessories, games and more...

It is an excellent, well taken care Compaq iPaq 3835. The screen is excellent as I have used a screen protector. NO SCRATCHES, NO INTERNAL SCREEN DUST OR MISSING PIXELS guaranteed. There are no issues on this iPaq 3835 about the backlight failing to come on such as other 3835 units. The battery HOLDS FULL CHARGE. The warranty just expired in January of 2003. This unit was bought new from CompUSA and it is NOT refurbished.

This iPaq 3835 is in EXCELLENT WORKING CONDITION.

I will also include 1 packs of ORIGINAL Compaq iPaq stylii still in packaging and a nifty black TARGUS zip up case. The case not only holds the PocketPC, but it also holds credit cards and etc.,

This package comes with the following:

1 Compaq iPaq 3835 with 2 stylii
1 USB/Serial sync cradle
1 adapter with the add on for the iPaq 38xx and 39xx
Manals and CD's
Original Box with UPC
Black Targus zipper case
1 pack of stylii (1 pack contains 3 stylii)
Some software listed below
1 32mb PNY Brand new Sd card

Some softwares/games that I will include:

Metallion (worth $20 )
Done in 50 Seconds
ZioGolf 2 with 1 expansion course to add on
G-Pod
The software itself is worth more than $60. I will put the setups on a CD.

For more pictures of the iPaq and it's accessories, please go to briefcase.yahoo.com/[email protected]

I am also including a brand new, never used 32mb PNY Secure Digital memory card to extend your memory to 96 MB. Pictures will be posted on the website

Guarenteed not to be a DOA!

Check my feedback on eBay : Shah120
and buy with great confidence.

If you have any questions, please contact me at [email protected] as I will be prompt to return your question. Paypal, Personal check (wait till clears).

S & H -- I ship via USPS Priority as it is the cheapest way to ship it. Shipping will most likely be around $10

I am asking around $299
Any takers?

:lol: