View Full Version : FUD and Trolls...

Bosco
04-16-2003, 08:58 PM
Ala Enron? :wink:

If you have a point, make it, but FUD like that won't go unchallenged here.

FUD! I remember that! Fear, Uncertainty, Doubt, right? Ah yes, the good old days.

Oh, and not to change the topic or anything, but while we're in The Competition, head over to ClieSource. Something big is definitely about with the CF drivers near full support and in the final stages of beta.

Anyway, I suspect an increase in both platforms come next year. With the next Gen's of OS's coming out supposedly summer/fall, this could become an ugly war. I wouldn't bet the bank on Microsoft, either, unless things become REALLY commoditized. Then, it's M$'s territory.

Ed Hansberry
04-16-2003, 11:49 PM
Oh, and not to change the topic or anything,
http://www.pocketpcthoughts.com/images/troll.jpg

Bosco
04-17-2003, 06:56 AM
I congratulated you on getting an article published that I totally disagree with and this is the thanks I get? What a ripoff. Last time I let you off easy.

Ed Hansberry
04-17-2003, 02:58 PM
I congratulated you on getting an article published that I totally disagree with and this is the thanks I get? What a ripoff. Last time I let you off easy.
Your thanks was backhanded at best and this thread had NOTHING to do with Sony, a fact you admitted in the snippet of your post I quoted.

bdegroodt
04-17-2003, 03:42 PM
Your thanks was backhanded at best and this thread had NOTHING to do with Sony, a fact you admitted in the snippet of your post I quoted. :twak:

Steven Cedrone
04-18-2003, 06:15 AM
Posts moved to HOF&S 01:15 4/18/03 EDT By moderator...