View Full Version : Pocket Quicken Beta Testers

Noghri_ViR
04-15-2003, 11:32 PM
Has anyone gotten a copy of Pocket Quicken for the work that they did as a beta tester? I was talking to 2 of my friends that happened to also be Pocket Quicken beta testers. Neither of them did and I haven't either. Kind of wondering if they gipped us beta testers for the work we did.

Sven Johannsen
04-16-2003, 02:15 AM
Have you or your friends contacted Landware with your concerns and given them an opportunity to resolve any issue you might have before taking it to a public forum?

Noghri_ViR
04-16-2003, 02:34 AM
I'm just asking around first to find out if anyone else has. Perhaps they haven't sent them out yet. That's what I'm trying to find out before I bring issue up with landware

LandWare
04-16-2003, 05:41 PM
Has anyone gotten a copy of Pocket Quicken for the work that they did as a beta tester? I was talking to 2 of my friends that happened to also be Pocket Quicken beta testers. Neither of them did and I haven't either. Kind of wondering if they gipped us beta testers for the work we did.

Firstly the most efficent way to find out what the deal is would be to simply email us or call at 201 261 7944. But this forum also works.

In any case to quote the email that was sent to you five days ago: "Beta testers that qualify for a complementary copy will be contacted directly in the next 14 days."

We are still working through the list.

I also wanted again to take the opportunity to thank all our beta testers for the effort they put into helping us improve this product. Their infectious enthusiasm for the title has been very encouraging with some individuals logging over 65 emails with us. We hope you all enjoyed the beta process as much as we did.

Noghri_ViR
04-16-2003, 06:10 PM
I did e-mail but I never recieved a reply. I didn't think about calling. Anyways thanks for clearing it up.