View Full Version : Case for iPAQ: Built-in 1800mAh Li-ion Battery and CF Card slot type II

PP MAryl
04-10-2003, 05:06 PM
I received an email for an amazing case made in China and I wanted to share this with you:

Specification from official website :
· Built-in 1800mAh Li-ion Battery
· CF Card slot type II
· Creative Human nature design Case Type
· Hardware battery replacement technology, Privileged usage of exterior battery
· Low consumption microchip inside, intelligence controls of discharge. over-charge, over-flow, over-puts protection. communicate with main engine and make it display exterior battery quantity
· Two-sided dermis inside and out, coffee color and black color optional
· 150g

Xiao Ming sent to me a review about this case and if you want to have a look: click here (http://www.mobigeeks.net/e/pages.php?page=HardCE+Power+CF+Case+for+iPAQ)

nice_micael
04-10-2003, 07:50 PM
Have you watched a movie with it? How do you feel when the case is open and you open an application? :?:

JohnnyFlash
04-11-2003, 07:46 AM
Have you watched a movie with it? How do you feel when the case is open and you open an application? :?:I could not try it and the best way will be to contact the author of this review: Xiao Ming @ [email protected]

PP MAryl
04-11-2003, 07:51 AM
Have you watched a movie with it? How do you feel when the case is open and you open an application? :?:I could not try it and the best way will be to contact the author of this review: Xiao Ming @ [email protected] I wasn't log in and I have posted as a guest. The best way if anyone has a question is to contact Xiao Ming (the reviewer) or Lee @ [email protected] (working for the company making the case). In my case, I am going in vacation and I will be not to get any Internet connection where I am going about ... sort of desert without any phone connection ... :) until the 2nd of May ...