View Full Version : EzWap 2.5 for Xda

Aponus
04-02-2003, 02:32 PM
Hallo everyone! This is my first visit on this forum, so excuse me for some errors and for my english :) Last week I received my O2 Xda Sim free with 64 MB Ram and it's wonderful! Now I am searching the program Ezwap 2.5 with MMS functions, but I cannot find it on the web. I tried to buy it in O2 site but it seems to be available only for Asian version of Xda. My IMEI number ist not valid if I try to download. Can anyone help me to find it and buy?
Thank you and greetings from Italy!
Paolo

griph
04-02-2003, 10:45 PM
Hallo everyone! This is my first visit on this forum, so excuse me for some errors and for my english :) Last week I received my O2 Xda Sim free with 64 MB Ram and it's wonderful! Now I am searching the program Ezwap 2.5 with MMS functions, but I cannot find it on the web. I tried to buy it in O2 site but it seems to be available only for Asian version of Xda. My IMEI number ist not valid if I try to download. Can anyone help me to find it and buy?
Thank you and greetings from Italy!
Paolo
Hi Paolo
I am in the UK - and my IMEI was accepted to enable me to download Truefax from the Asian site - unfortunately it wont work on my XDA - needs ROM v3.14.17 - and I have just upgraded to v3.14.13 - released on the 31st March by O2UK! I am probably wrong but it may be the case that EzWap2.5 also needs the later ROM to work - what is your ROM version? I would like to be able to upgrade using the Asian ROM - but am checking on this at the moment. I may try to download the EzWAP2.5 and see if it rejects my attempt!

Birdman
04-03-2003, 12:00 AM
What is EZWap 2.5?

Aponus
04-03-2003, 12:46 AM
Hi Griph! Thanks for your answer.
This is my device information:
ROM version: 3.15.15 ENG
ROM date: 12/11/02
Radio version: 4.16.00

I think this is an European version and not compatible with Asian IMEI number. I have read that O2 UK will produce a new ROM version with MMS integrated functions. Is it true?
On the same web site I was be able to buy and download Kse Truefax for Xda and it works very good. I don't understand why not possible with Ezwap 2.5 :cry:
Regards
Paolo

jayman
04-03-2003, 01:08 PM
You can download ezwap 2.5 and other great programs for the xda from:

www.yorch.net

he's a personal fiend of mine.

Let me know how you get on.

There is also a great thread about using 2.5 for MMS on the XDA @

www.pocketpcpassion.com

under the xda section

Aponus
04-03-2003, 03:42 PM
Hallo Jayman!. Thanks thanks thanks! I downloaded and works good.
Last question, if I can. From the same link I installed also SMS export tool but I don't understand how it works. I would like to export sms of my Inbox/Sent folder but till now I have never be able to syncronize with Outlook :?
Many thanks for all
Paolo