View Full Version : futurama DVD

Hank Scorpio
04-02-2003, 12:52 AM
Just bought the Futurama DVD and it's great. One thing I always have on my XDA is the latest episode of Futurama. I can watch them a thousand times. I remember back when I had my first Pocket PC, a casio e-100, and I was on a train to Montreal. I slept for half the trip and then I started to watch a Simpson's episode to pass the time. in the seat across the isle there was the hottest girl, and for some reason that I forget she had to sit in the empty seat beside me at a stop. She asked me what was that thing I was watching, and I showed her all the stuff that you could do with it. I wish I could tell you that we got married but it turned out she was 16 and I was already 30. But I still get a kick outta the person that says "what is that thing"

FieldDoc
04-02-2003, 08:06 AM
tell me about it. I always keep a movie on my CF card largely for that purpose. I have the Rock at the moment. I'm a medical student and was on a ward round when my consultant moticed the PPC. Showed him the movie and he was hooked.....always good to make friends in high places! :D