View Full Version : Toshiba e740 H/Capacity Battery

DanMichSr
04-01-2003, 11:33 AM
I purchased this unit a three weeks ago and everything seemed to work great until I purchased the high capacity battery pack. Lets see I am using a SanDisk 256 SD Card and a 256 SanDisk CompactFlash. The regular batter connects fine all the time and seems to work fine. Switching back and fourth between the two and the high capacity will not connect most of the time. The small one does all the time. Both batteries are fully charged also. When I am having trouble having the unit recognize the high capacity battery I can switch to the small one and it works every time. I can take off the high capacity and keep switching back and fourth each time the little one works and he big one doesn't. A soft reset has not affect on it. I have tried a hard reset and even that doesn't work. I noticed on the unit under the battery there are 4 pins plus a side plate for connection and have the same located spots on the small battery. The high capacity battery has the 4 places for the 4 spring loaded pins to touch but on the side there isn't one. This must be the ground ? I'll try anything as I like the unit very much. Thanks in Advance
PS ABOUT Version 3.0.11171 (Build 11178) :cry: