View Full Version : Any 3G users out there?

ChuckyRose
03-31-2003, 10:32 AM
Ok. Currently this is my plan: I'm saving up for a Toshiba Tablet PC and I was also looking into 3G wireless plans. I was wondering just what kinds of plans people in the few places that have it have seen in terms of pricing? I know it doesn't matter really since I have to compare the prices for the place that I live, but I was just curious as to the plans other people around the world might be using/seeing. Thanks!

dochall
03-31-2003, 12:19 PM
Ok. Currently this is my plan: I'm saving up for a Toshiba Tablet PC and I was also looking into 3G wireless plans. I was wondering just what kinds of plans people in the few places that have it have seen in terms of pricing? I know it doesn't matter really since I have to compare the prices for the place that I live, but I was just curious as to the plans other people around the world might be using/seeing. Thanks!

Have a look at www.three.co.uk.

I am still wavering I don't mind the exorbitant costs for the entry plans ($90 or $150 per month) but I don't like their event charging model for data. I can't work out whether it is going to be expensive or not for surfing. I would far prefer a price per MB.

ChuckyRose
03-31-2003, 03:18 PM
I took a look at that site and you're right. What kind of pricing structure is that? I can barely make heads or tails of it and there appears to be no mention of surfing the internet. I'm still studying Japanese, but I could understand the plans currently being offered here in Japan much better than that one. I hope that that isn't your only option.