View Full Version : What has been fixed/added?

Reinaldo
03-31-2003, 12:46 AM
I noticed, for example, that you can have a printable version of a thread (perfect for ReplyGo). Maybe I never noticed it before but I just did. What else have you guys fixed/added?

I have a feeling there's a thread answering all my questions but I can't find it.

Jason Dunn
03-31-2003, 12:48 AM
We're still in "stealth upgrade mode", so you'll have to sniff out the changes for now... :wink:

Hyperluminal
03-31-2003, 02:37 AM
Jason, I like the new PDA/product prices section on the home page, but I think you should put it below the last ten posts section. The posts section is too far down now...

Pony99CA
03-31-2003, 08:58 AM
Jason, I like the new PDA/product prices section on the home page, but I think you should put it below the last ten posts section. The posts section is too far down now...
I thought the Last Ten Posts section seemed different, but I couldn't figure out why.

I don't like it so far down, either, but Jason probably gets affiliate cuts from those links, so I can understand why he'd want them on the top.

Steve

Mike Temporale
03-31-2003, 01:53 PM
We're still in "stealth upgrade mode", so you'll have to sniff out the changes for now... :wink:

I have PocketPCThoughts.com open in my browser, but when I sniff around the monitor all I smell is plastic? Guess I'm just not cut out for sniffing around the site. :mrgreen:

Video11
04-01-2003, 12:07 AM
I have PocketPCThoughts.com open in my browser, but when I sniff around the monitor all I smell is plastic? Guess I'm just not cut out for sniffing around the site. :mrgreen:
Groan. :)