View Full Version : avatars

whatsnext?
03-30-2003, 02:14 AM
where can i find an avatar of a pocket pc and that fits into the pixel and size requirements?

Janak Parekh
03-30-2003, 02:17 AM
Find any picture and resize it. That's what I did with mine. :)

--janak

whatsnext?
03-30-2003, 02:35 AM
thank you janak, but i dont exactly know how( yea go ahead and laugh all of you :evil: ) would you please tell me how?

Janak Parekh
03-30-2003, 03:08 AM
You need an image editor. You can give a trial version of Paint Shop Pro (http://www.jasc.com/products/psp/) a shot; it's a very good one. There are also free alternatives, although I don't use them (I use Photoshop and CorelDRAW, myself).

Using editors such as PSP, you can load the picture in and choose a "Resize" command, and then save the picture out. There's a lot more you can do, but that's a first step. Good luck. :)

--janak

Weyoun6
03-30-2003, 03:39 AM
If you want, I can do it for you. Just send me a picture and tell me the details (file size, dimensions). I use Fireworks, because it is specifically designed for web graphics, since I design web pages I use it often.

Sven Johannsen
03-30-2003, 03:58 AM
Resize an Avatat for a man and he has a resized Avatar. Help him through doing it himself and you open up a world for him. :)

Weyoun6
03-30-2003, 04:19 AM
Resize an Avatat for a man and he has a resized Avatar. Help him through doing it himself and you open up a world for him. :)

True enough.