View Full Version : My Sena Case Has Arrived

dh
03-29-2003, 05:03 PM
I must say the quality is first class. The leather is really good quality and the stitching doesn't have any flaws.

All the cutouts are in extactly the right place, the only button that cannot be accessed with the Axim in it's case is the reset. Hopefully I won't be needing to use it too often.

I have the black and red one, the good news is that the red is not too bright, it's a bit subdued and looks pretty classy.

A great bonus is the size of the Axim in it's case. I used to carry my Palm Vx around is a very nice Coach case. The Sena is actually smaller in two of the three dimensions by about 1/4". It's about 1/8" thicker. So much for going from "the best PDA form factor" to a "brick"! :lol:

To get to this small size, the Sena case obviously cannot have a huge amount of padding. The two bottom corners of the Axim are not really protected at all so it's a safe bet that if the device was dropped onto concrete that's right where the impact would be. Anyone looking for a rugged case needs to look elsewhere.

For someone looking for a high quality, stylish (available in a bunch of color combinations) case at a reasonable price (I believe about $39.00 incl shipping) Sena could be the way to go.

Reinaldo
03-29-2003, 05:14 PM
Can you put up the link of the case? Maybe a picture? I am thinking of getting a case and Vaja is then only case I have seen that has impressed me. Though these cases I have not heard of.

dh
03-29-2003, 05:24 PM
Can you put up the link of the case? Maybe a picture? I am thinking of getting a case and Vaja is then only case I have seen that has impressed me. Though these cases I have not heard of.

www.senacases.com

Sena traditionally made cases for the Sony Clie models. This is the only PPC case they make.

TheNewSteve
03-31-2003, 04:28 PM
i just got my sena case the other day as well. black/black. it is very nice. highly recommended.

-steve