View Full Version : Axim Body

coldroyd
03-28-2003, 05:46 PM
Just forund a speck on the side of my axim,, looked like a bit of dust, scratched it off and a chunk of the silver paint has come off too, worried that the axim may be faulted, anyone else seen anything similar with theirs

Jason Dunn
03-28-2003, 05:47 PM
I've been using my heavily for about two months now, and haven't noticed any paint coming off.

TopDog
03-28-2003, 07:37 PM
I have some paint coming off around the stylusholder, But since I'm waiting for my Proporta Aluminium case to arrive, I don't worry... 0X

Again, I love that Alien tag :-)

ramadass
03-28-2003, 08:22 PM
I have been using it for the past 3 months. No problems so far.

goirish!!
03-29-2003, 12:38 AM
I have some paint coming off around the stylusholder, But since I'm waiting for my Proporta Aluminium case to arrive, I don't worry... 0X

Again, I love that Alien tag :-)

I have the EXACT same prob with mine!!??

What's up with that?? My Maestro looked like crap when I sold it due to paint wear.

goirish!!
03-29-2003, 12:41 AM
Black would hold up better since the color could be molded throughout. For that matter the silver could be done in the same manner. It would mean using a higher grade of plastic so there is prob. so sort of trade off there.

Covert
04-02-2003, 03:52 AM
I wish the Axim were metal, like the Toshiba PDAs. That feels so much better, and there's no problems with scratching or paint chipping off. Of course, it's probably more expensive to make a metal PDA than to make a plastic one, but I think it's worth it. ;)