View Full Version : fORUMS

jutae
03-27-2003, 08:40 PM
When connecting to my Ipaq via Bluetooth and T68i, I can view the ppcthoughts page but not the forums. How do I view them? Is it possible?

Jutae

Kaber
03-27-2003, 08:52 PM
If you click on the "Discuss this story" at the bottom of a front page post, you will be taken into the discussion in the forums for that post. Once your there you can click on the Pocket PC Thoughts Forum Index link at the top.

Jason Dunn
03-27-2003, 09:28 PM
We don't have a link to the forums directly on the mobile page because we don't have a mobile layout for them yet. The best way is to click on any of the discuss links.

Kaber
03-27-2003, 10:14 PM
Yeah, what Jason said. :lol:

LorryDriver71
03-27-2003, 10:48 PM
Lol, a dedicated pocket pc site that dosn't have a dedicated pocket pc site. *no one else laughs*...*Quietly dissapears*

pocketpcdude1024
03-27-2003, 10:57 PM
Lol, a dedicated pocket pc site that dosn't have a dedicated pocket pc site. *no one else laughs*...*Quietly dissapears*

Ironic, isn't it? :lol: Actually, a dedicated mobile version is in the works... the catch? It's for a fee.

Oh, and Jason: I was thinking that most of the time people that get the mobile site and want to get to the real site are already at the mobile site, so how about a link to the no-sniffer site up by the logo? 8)

Kaber
03-27-2003, 11:38 PM
Oh, and Jason: I was thinking that most of the time people that get the mobile site and want to get to the real site are already at the mobile site, so how about a link to the no-sniffer site up by the logo? 8)

PLEASE DO THIS! :!: