View Full Version : How would you use a Pocket PC for the oscars?

Reinaldo
03-24-2003, 03:26 AM
Any ideas that involve the words "Pocket PC" and "Oscars" in the same sentence? I tried but beyond checking in the internet to see the results, came up pretty blank.

Steven Cedrone
03-24-2003, 04:08 AM
Any ideas that involve the words "Pocket PC" and "Oscars" in the same sentence? I tried but beyond checking in the internet to see the results, came up pretty blank.

The Pocket PC has a weak OS, CARS have better computers on board out of the factory... :lol:

Only joking... :wink:

Steve

Weyoun6
03-24-2003, 04:47 AM
Ya. Use a Pocket pc to cut off someone's mic when they get too political in their oscar speech.

Steven Cedrone
03-24-2003, 04:51 AM
If this is Pocket PC Thoughts, why are we talking about the Oscars... :lol:

Steve

delfuhd
03-24-2003, 11:03 AM
because there was a contest to win a free h5450 at oscars.org; you guessed who was going to win from the nominees, and the one with the most correct guesses won. I entered, but got the first one wrong and the third, and after that went to bed so I'm checkin now to see who won now.

Reinaldo
03-25-2003, 04:15 AM
I entered as well. I cannot believe that I only missed three: The Pianist for Best Picture, the animated film (Ice Age instead of...whatver the name of the winner was), and the Best Actress (Renee Zellwegger). Any names spelled wrong were not my fault. I was so close! And the funny thing is that the only movies that I saw of the Oscars were The Pianist and Chicago. 8O

I say goodbye to thee, iPAQ 5450.

Groaner: I have a pic in my PC of Oscar winner Nicole Kidman slipping a paper in someone's pocket.