View Full Version : 2 files unsynched

Gallivant
03-23-2003, 12:00 AM
ActiveSync continues to tell me that there are 2 unsynchronized files. How can I find out what they are so I can fix the issue?

Jeff Rutledge
03-23-2003, 12:07 AM
Are these Files? If so, I'd move all files and folders out of your synchronized folder (say, to a temp folder on your Desktop) and let AS sync the changes. Your PPC should then empty out the My Documents folder on your device. With both folders empty, it should be sync'd now. Then add a few files at time and make sure they sync OK. They'll probably all come over OK. If not, at least you'll know which one(s) are causing you trouble.

captgoodhope
03-23-2003, 03:51 AM
Did you try right clicking on the listing and click Synchronize? That almost always clears it up for me.

Gallivant
03-23-2003, 05:53 AM
Um... yes. This hasbeen going on for a while. Synching does not fix the issue, whether it's automatic or manual.

Jason Dunn
03-23-2003, 06:49 AM
Try what JR said, but after you move all the files out, soft reset the Pocket PC then re-sync.

One-eYe
03-31-2003, 03:34 AM
I noticed this to when syncing. I have fixed this problem, so i think. I was always getting a"2 files not synced" message. I was looking over the syncing options when i noticed that i never have anythign to sync with "Tasks" or "Inbox." I disabled syncing with this two items and tada, no more messages so far.

I can't say that was my real issue or not but like i said, it's fixed it so far.