View Full Version : Should I sell my Ipaq 3630 and keep my Axim

Cutiecee
03-20-2003, 01:40 AM
I sent my ipaq 3630 in for repair. Too make a long story short there was problem with the post office. I ended up ordering an Axim 400mhz. My ipaq has been found. Do you think I should keep the ipaq and return the Axim? This is second time I had to get my ipaq fixed.

Janak Parekh
03-20-2003, 02:18 AM
Depends on what your budget is. If you can keep the Axim, you'll find it to be a big improvement in terms of screen, battery, and non-sleeve expandability. If you feel those aren't worth the extra cost, then you might want to wait.

In other words, there's no straight answer. ;)

--janak

PetiteFlower
03-20-2003, 07:31 AM
Ebay the Ipaq; a friend of mine has a 3670 and it's really pretty bad; no expansion slots at ALL, cruddy battery life and sidelit screen. If you keep the axim I think you will be very pleased with it. If you already have it, I can't see how you'd even be able to think about going back!

Plus I bet you can get at least half what you paid for the Axim when you sell the ipaq :)

Cutiecee
03-20-2003, 12:31 PM
Thanks Janak Parekh and PetiteFlower for answering. My Axim will arrive today. I am looking forward to using it. I will check ebay to see how much ipaq 3630 are selling for. I have extra stuff to sell with it. Hopefully I will be able to get half the amout I paid for the Axim.

Janak Parekh
03-20-2003, 04:40 PM
Ebay the Ipaq; a friend of mine has a 3670 and it's really pretty bad; no expansion slots at ALL, cruddy battery life and sidelit screen. If you keep the axim I think you will be very pleased with it. If you already have it, I can't see how you'd even be able to think about going back!
You know, you have high standards! :lol: I used a 3650 for a year-and-a-half. It's no Axim, but it's certainly a serviceable unit. I do agree, though, if Cutiecee gets a good deal, that she should keep the Axim.

--janak

PetiteFlower
03-20-2003, 04:47 PM
Well obviously when he(my friend) GOT it it was top of the line :) It still does most everything he wants it to do except for having built in wifi...he was waiting to upgrade for HP to put out the cell phone/pda integrated thing, but so much for that idea :)

But anyway compared to today's standards.....once he takes a look at the screen on the Axim he's just going to fall in love :ppclove:

Janak Parekh
03-20-2003, 05:08 PM
But anyway compared to today's standards.....once he takes a look at the screen on the Axim he's just going to fall in love :ppclove:
I know, I know. I have a reflective screen. My friend has a transflective 3970, and I want to snatch it from his hands every time I see it. :lol:

--janak