View Full Version : Active synch problems too

rundcm
03-19-2003, 12:37 PM
When my e740 synchs it "freezes " at which point it says something like "235 of 5182 items resolved" when it gets to the "Favorites". What does this mean? I have done the following to try & correct the problem: Uninstalled & reinstalled active sync, hard reset of the device, restored PC to an earlier date, created new partnership, etc. (XP-O.S). Someone posted to this earlier suggesting the partnership is corrupted. I'm not sure how to work around if that is the case.
In the past, synching with favorites did work(somewhat), but now I'm not getting anywhere.

What I want to do is view my offline favorites (1 link deep), I use my device for calander & contacts + some notes but not much else. I do not trust it to retain data. If I can accomplish this much I will try more with it.
I have a 256 sandisk SD memory card that i would like all the data from offline favorites to go to. However, I am nowhere near understanding how to get to that point.

Any suggestions?

Steven Cedrone
03-19-2003, 04:01 PM
You already started a thread about this. Please go here (http://www.pocketpcthoughts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=93617&highlight=#93617) to see what others have suggested...

Thread locked...

Steven Cedrone
Community Moderator