View Full Version : Cosmetic repair

delfuhd
03-18-2003, 05:17 PM
I've been using the Expansion Pack Plus with my h3850, very useful, but the darn thing scratches up the back of my iPAQ waay too much. It's not horrible; you can't tell unless you're looking for it, but if you're me, and you know it's there, it's a trifle annoying.
Anywho. Is there any kit I can buy that would allow me to repair the scratches? like a buffer kit or whatever? Just wondering, I hate not having a totally new and shiny looking ppc. ;)

qmrq
03-23-2003, 11:31 PM
I feel your pain. I like my shiny things too.

Mystery905
03-25-2003, 05:22 AM
I've been using the Expansion Pack Plus with my h3850, very useful, but the darn thing scratches up the back of my iPAQ waay too much. It's not horrible; you can't tell unless you're looking for it, but if you're me, and you know it's there, it's a trifle annoying.
Anywho. Is there any kit I can buy that would allow me to repair the scratches? like a buffer kit or whatever? Just wondering, I hate not having a totally new and shiny looking ppc. ;)

You may want to try those scratch remover pastes for cars. I use GT Scratch Remover 88 on scratches on my Movado watch, and it minimizes the scratches. It won't be perfect, but it does make an improvement.