View Full Version : Running Voice 2.5.2 problem

Thomas123
03-18-2003, 03:58 PM
After reading many positive posts about Running Voice I have bought it myself yesterday in order to use it with my Loox (Rom 152) and my Siemens S55. I am totally frustrated because nothing works.

The Loox and the S55 are bonded with Plugfree. So far there have been no problems concerning bluetooth which I have used for internet and for SMS/Phonebook-Management with other apps.

After starting Running Voice 2.5.2 for the first time I have made the settings in flexport for device (00013e300c1f6[dun]) and connection (the same).

The problem is, when I start Running Voice the Loox will freeze after 30 seconds. Only a soft reset will get it to work again.

At first after starting Running Voice (with the BT-switch on) it says "initializing". I can see on the display of the S55 that there is an attempt to connect with bluetooth. But then after 30 seconds this is over. The Loox is completely frozen now and only a soft reset will help.

Does anybody have Success with the combination of Loox, S55 and Running Voice? The S55 is officially supported starting with version 2.5.1. About the Loox there have been many reports in the forums that it works with running voice. Should I be the first one to use both together with running voice?

I would be very thankful about any help or experience.