View Full Version : A gift from PDACorps

PDAC-Bob
03-10-2003, 10:38 PM
Some of you may have noticed that last night we released a piece of software of our own. It was available on Handango for such a short time it must have been a world record! No sooner had we released it, then we started to question whether we really should have done ...

When we first launched PDACorps our original intention was to use it as a platform for our own software. As you can see the site has taken a totally different direction. We like the feedback and support which we receive for being an independent site, dedicated to all Pocket PC users. As such, we have decided that Password Manager Suite should be made available to everyone, as a salute and thank you, free of charge.

This truly shows how the Pocket PC community can make a difference. We thank you all. Head over to the Password Manager Suite Page:

http://www.pdacorps.com/default.asp?key=pages/pmsuite.htm

........and get your copy.

Our thanks & regards to you all

Ben & Bob
PDA Corps
www.pdacorps.com

Fishie
03-11-2003, 12:31 AM
Cool, its apreciated.

PDAC-Bob
03-11-2003, 03:43 AM
Oops,

Just noticed we had a bit of a problem with Mirror 1 (thanks Percy for pointing it out)

It's been rectified and should all be stable again. If you do encounter any problems with the downloads, drop us a line and we'll get them sorted ASAP.

Thanks

Bob
PDA Corps

ironguy
03-11-2003, 03:52 PM
I noticed that during the install, many files are overwritten. These are older files than currently on my PPC. I said no to them all for fear of having something else not work. As a result, Password Manager did not work. Is there a reason some of these files are nearly 3 years old, and what effect will it have on other programs to replace them?

Ben909
03-11-2003, 04:42 PM
Hi Ironguy

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with the software. There is no reason for the older files.. they are there purely in case anyone doesn't have them already. As the readme file says, say 'no to all' when asked whether to replace them.

I'm suprised to hear that the program wouldn't work for you though. What kind of device are you using? What location did you install it to?

Hope we can get this sorted out for you.

Kind regards

Ben

PDAC-Bob
03-12-2003, 01:15 AM
Hi all,

Just a quick note to say thanks to all who have been sending positive feedback and downloading Password Manager Suite. The response has been great.

As a little bonus to PPCT and it's users/forum members (for being very nice to us) we have added a Pocket PC Thoughts skin. You can find it on the skins download page here:

http://www.pdacorps.com/default.asp?key=pages/pmpdaskins.htm

Enjoy... :D

Best regards

Bob
PDA Corps