View Full Version : New AXIM member, greetings to all!

papo
03-10-2003, 01:59 PM
Hello everyone!

I am a happy owner of a new Dell AXIM (it arrived before a couple of hours).This is my first post on this forum, very pleased to meet you all. I have to admit that after buying the AXIN I was searching various online communities about Pocket PCs in general. I think that forum is the best i have seen till now! If anyone can recommend me another resource that might helpful for Pocket PC newbies , i would be grateful.
My first impression of my new AXIM are excellent. I am satsfied with the quality of AXIM and the first contact with Windows PPC 2002 was quite enjoyable!
Ohh another thing i noticed was that in the package was included a very basic black leather AXIM case. I was a bit worried about that because i though that it might not have any case at all!

Thank you for your time
Papo

shawnc
03-10-2003, 03:14 PM
Welcome aboard papo. You just found your way to the best site on the web. Enjoy your new axim and stay tuned to this site for tons of useful hints and information.

Reinaldo
03-10-2003, 04:58 PM
Welcome aboard papo. You just found your way to the best site on the web. Enjoy your new axim and stay tuned to this site for tons of useful hints and information.

Couldn't agree more. This iste not only holds information but also...errr... people. Lots of people. 8O Lots and lots of them. 8O

So, I am guessing that you have the 300 MHz version, right? Its a great model for people who are just starting and plan to expand later.

Question for everyone: Is there a site dedicated to newbies for Pocket PCs? Could be useful for a couple of friends I have.

shawnc
03-10-2003, 06:42 PM
Question for everyone: Is there a site dedicated to newbies for Pocket PCs? Could be useful for a couple of friends I have.

I suggest www.aximsite.com. Mostly dedicated to the axim, but also contains tons of useful information for new PPC owners.

papo
03-10-2003, 07:06 PM
Yes I have the 300Mhz model..i think its the ideal start for a complete newbie! I want to get familiar with the WIN ppc 2002 concepts and generally the whole technology!

The aximsite seems very interesting ! Thanks a lot guys!

NeoAxim
03-11-2003, 05:08 AM
www.pocketpcpassion.com is also a great resource for all your PPC needs.

Dale Coffing has put together a great site over there.
Between This site, Passion and Aximsite.com you should have all the Axim info you will ever need. Good luck!