View Full Version : Dope Gets Suspects in Big Trouble at Cop Party

Jason Dunn
02-28-2003, 09:00 PM
<div class='os_post_top_link'><a href='http://www.metrowestdailynews.com/news/columnists/colmoroney02252003.htm' target='_blank'>http://www.metrowestdailynews.com/n...ney02252003.htm</a><br /><br /></div>"And you thought "Dumb & Dumber" was just a movie. From now on, it also stands for a clueless pair of young men arrested early Saturday on drug charges. Ladies and gentlemen, say hi to Leonard Garland of Framingham and David DeCristofaro of Marlborough, both 20. Their powers of inductive reasoning -- or lack thereof -- stagger the imagination. There they were, on a Friday night, driving in Ashland, when they spotted a group of cars parked at a house. Cars generally mean people, and people, late at night, generally mean party. So Garland went in, not knowing a soul, while his friend waited in the car..."<br /><br />A little humour for your Friday afternoon - this story is hilarious... :lol:

Reinaldo
02-28-2003, 09:10 PM
Well, now. :lol: That was funny. It shows us that no matter how dumb people are, there will alaways be someone dumber. It also shows you to never make a party crash in Ashalnd, otherwise...:lol:

Sounds more like a SNL skit than the thruth but I guess stupid things still happen in this paranoic world.

rfischer
02-28-2003, 10:10 PM
These two guys are shoe-ins for the Darwin Awards!!! LOL

rubberdemon
02-28-2003, 10:11 PM
Bright boys...

This also makes me think of Vancouver, where things are a wee bit different in the tolerance area. My wife was taking the bus from the university a few years ago and there were two teenagers sitting near her who had a big bag of magic mushrooms they'd picked near the campus and were chatting quite happily about how great they were. But then the city police had already publicly announced they weren't going to arrest anyone for posession any longer as it clogged up the courts and they didn't think it was really that serious a thing... hence the smell of pot that sometimes hits your nostrils while walking down the streets downtown...

Gary Garland, Esq.
02-28-2003, 10:12 PM
I just want to say my cousin Leonard is an upstanding fella in the wrong place...I'm also related to Steven the Dell Dude...and Judy Garland...and baseball player Wayne Garland...and
shucks, I don't know those idiots! They shame the proud name of Garland that I have been shaming all these years! :oops:

Don Sorcinelli
02-28-2003, 10:15 PM
You know, when I lived in Miami, FL, stories like this seemed to occur a lot. So much so, they just weren't funny or unique anymore.

So, I move to the Boston area. Then I see this.

Guess I can't consider these stories unique to a part of the world. Just more or less frequent... :lol:

DonS

Duncan
02-28-2003, 10:40 PM
rfischer,

These two guys are shoe-ins for the Darwin Awards!!! LOL

Sadly you have to die in a spectactularly dumb way to win a Darwin Award - give these two time though...!

fyiguy
02-28-2003, 11:46 PM
Reminds me of the time a while back, my friend a (now a Boston Police Detective) came to pick me up to go to an Art show for a friend of ours. He went to pull into my guest parking spot, but a Pickup Truck was parked there so he parked behind it, since he was only coming to pick me up as soon as he got to my apartment, we hear a beeping come from the parking lot. Peering down we see a rather ticked off individual and my friend yells down, we be down to move it.

When we get down there the gentleman is really peturbed, that he got blocked in. My friend kindly told him this wouldn't have happened if you didn't park in a spot, you weren't supposed to and explained that he was only here for 5 minutes and appoligized for any incovenience he may have caused and referred him to the post it note on the driverside window, which said "I'll be down in 5 min, I'm at Apt 311". The gentleman (if you can call him this) crumpled up the note and got really violent and exclaimed that he was a crazy skin head and that my friend was going to be in big trouble because he knew some guys on the Boston Police force.

My friend just smirked and told him to calm down, and said we were leaving. Well the "crazy skinhead" didn't like this, he reached into his truck and we thought he was going for a gun, but instead pulled out a night stick and we laughed (probably not an appropriate response, but that was what we felt considering what we were expecting). Well he came straight after my friend who immediately disarmed him and pinned him to the ground (years of training and martial arts do come in handy sometimes). I asked to see if he had everthing undercontrol and went to back to my apartment to call the boys in blue).

When I got back to the scene of the altercation, the not so calm gentlemen was secured to the front bumper of his pickup with a large tie-wrap...wimpering I didn't know you were a cop, I am really, really sorry...

As he was being put into the police cruiser, I also noticed he had "relieved" himself as well...

Long story short, my friend and I made it late to the art gallery, but had a good story to tell our friends to explain our tardiness...

Ya gotta love MA... unfortunately the dim can be found everywhere...

Sheynk
03-01-2003, 12:35 AM
thats 2 posts about drugs in the past months.............WOW we are turning to the palm....i mean dark side :vamp: :evilbat: :devilboy: :twisted: :robot:

BIGduke6
03-01-2003, 12:48 PM
......That story is almost as ridiculous as our silly American drug laws and our stupid *War on Drugs*. I guess it's the same old story: focus on harmless consensual crimes of individuals rather than much more serious corporate crimes.

What's more ridiculous? A couple of morons trying to get high or *The State* that spends BILLIONS and incarcerates MILLIONS trying to stop those two morons from doing what they want to their own bodies (but not harming anyone else)..........?